Topic: Open Data Policy Research under the Big Data Strategy
Time: At 15:00, July 12 (Thursday), 2018.
Venue: Room 718, Library, East Campus
Lecturer: Ma Haiqun
Prof. Ma Haiqun is a doctoral supervisor at the School of Information Management at Heilongjiang University. His main research interests are the teaching and research of library science and information science.
He is also a member of the National Social Science Fund Discipline Review Group and many other social positions. He was granted the special government allowance of the State Council, being selected into the New Century Talent Support Program of the MOE, and outstanding young and middle-aged experts in Heilongjiang Province, and one of the sxie of Heilongjiang Cultural Masters.
He has presided over 2 general projects of the National Social Science Fund, 1 general project of the Humanities and Social Sciences Planning of the MOE, 1 project of the Natural Science Foundation of Heilongjiang Province, and 1 General Project of the Social Science Fund of Heilongjiang Province. Currently, he is currently hosting one of the key projects of the National Social Science Fund. He has published more than 20 books and 360 papers. He won MOE and provincial prizes for his outstanding achievements (Humanities and Social Sciences).
1. The strategic significance of big data strategy and data openness;
2. The frontier dynamics of data openness under the big data strategy;
3. Mechanism analysis of data open policies under the big data strategy;
4. The development trend of data open policies under the big data strategy;
5. Optimization recommendations for data open policies under the big data strategy.
All are welcome!
July 11, 2018.
[Translated by Liu Shuai]